It may not be your traditional BBQ pulled pork, but it’s definitely got a cult following all it’s own. If you love banana peppers like I do, you’re gonna love the flavors in my Slow Cooker Pepperoncini Pulled Pork. And did I mention it’s paleo AND Whole30 approved?
As a busy mom I can SO appreciate anything that is made in a slow cooker. Especially one that just gets tossed into the pot in less than 5 minutes. A real set and forget it meal.
One of my favorite ways to enjoy this Pepperoncini Pulled Pork is on a cute little sweet potato bun or a homemade cauliflower taco shell. Both bring their own unique flavors to the dish and keep things interesting. It’s also great on it’s own too! Serve it for breakfast along side your favorite breakfast hash and an egg or two. You really can’t go wrong with this recipe!
How cute is that baby taco? I mean. If you’re as excited about that darling cauliflower taco shell as I am, then come back for the recipe in a couple days. Can’t wait to blog all about it!
Pepperoncini Pulled Pork
- 2 Lb. Pork tenderloin
- 1/2 of a 16 oz. jar of Pepperoncini rings
- 1 yellow onion, cut in rings
- 1 cup chicken stock/broth
- sea salt & pepper
- Spray slow cooker with olive oil and layer cut onion on the bottom, then pork tenderloin, and top with pepperoncinis. Pour chicken stock over pork and season with sea salt and pepper.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or until pork falls apart easily. Shred meat with two forks inside slow cooker and serve warm.
Serve on sweet potato buns, cauliflower taco shells, or plain with some sliced avocados.